In some cases, certain settings or apps on your Android device can block Flo from sending notifications. Below you’ll find some steps you can take to troubleshoot the issues we’re aware of.
- Check your date and time in Settings. The Automatic date and time option should be enabled.
- Open the Application manager > Find Flo in the list > Switch on Show notifications.
- Check to see if you have apps installed on your device that block ads or internet access, which can prevent notifications from working properly.
- If Power saving mode is enabled, it can also affect notifications in Flo.
Check to see if any of the above-mentioned conditions apply. You could also try reinstalling the app (just make sure that your account is registered: More > Profile (this is an additional step for Android users) > Continue).
If you have Clean Master installed on your device, we suggest following these steps:
- Open Clean Master on your device.
- Tap Tools at the bottom part of your screen.
- Tap Notification cleaner > Clean now.
- Select To clean junk notifications, please enable Clean Master > Enable.
- Put a check mark for Clean Master.
- Tap the settings icon in the upper right corner.
- Tap Disable for Flo.
If you have Security Master on your device, please do the following:
- Open the app and tap Notification Cleaner.
- Tap the settings icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- If Flo is on the Apps-Don’t disturb list, uncheck it. After that, remove Flo from the phone memory (open apps) and restart.
The different steps for specific device models can be found below: