To cancel the subscription on your iOS device, please follow the steps below:
- Launch the standard iOS Settings app .
- Tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap on your Apple ID.
- Tap View Apple ID when the pop-up window appears.
- Enter your Apple ID password or Touch ID when prompted.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel Subscription/Trial (if you don’t see this option, the subscription is already canceled and won’t renew).
- Tap Confirm when prompted to confirm that you want to cancel your subscription.
This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period.
If there are no subscriptions or if Flo isn’t among the apps you are subscribed to, it means that you don’t have a subscription under your current Apple ID.
If you're using an Android device, learn how to cancel the subscription here.