If you’ve followed the instructions for canceling your subscription for iOS or Android but can’t see Flo among your subscriptions, it could be because of one of the following reasons:
- You purchased a subscription on our website app.flo.health rather than in the Flo app. Please follow the instructions from the article to cancel it.
- You subscribed using a different Apple ID or Google account. The subscription purchased in the app is tied to your Apple or Google account, not to the specific account in Flo. If you have more than one Apple or Google account, try to sign into a different account and check your subscriptions.
To sign in using a different Apple ID:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone
- Tap your name > Sign out
- Tap Sign in to your iPhone
- Enter your Apple ID and password.
To switch accounts in a Google Play app:
- Open a Google Play app.
- At the top right, tap your profile picture or initial.
- Tap the Down arrow .
- Select an account.
Someone made a purchase using your payment method. To report an unauthorized charge, please fill in this form if you’re using an Android device or contact Apple support if you’re an iOS user.
Article is closed for comments.