If you have Android 8 or a newer version:
- Open phone Settings > Battery.
- Tap the 3 dots at the top right corner of the screen > Battery optimization.
- Tap Not optimized and select All apps.
- Select Flo > Don’t optimize > Done.After that, remove Flo from the phone memory (open apps) and restart.
For Android 7 and older versions:
- Open your phone’s Settings > General > Apps.
- Select Flo.
- Tap Notifications Priority > Enable.
- Go back to Settings > General.
- Tap Battery & Power saving > Battery usage.
- Tap Ignore optimizations > Flo > Enable.
After that, remove Flo from the phone memory (open apps) and restart.